As Tropical Storm Florence approaches, it is expected to cause a significant amount of damage to the Carolinas.
Keeping everyone informed on the latest information is paramount in this situation.
Submit your items to Send it to 10 by clicking here. Or you can send them to us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please submit photos and/or video of damage in your area so we can keep others safe.
You can track the storm by using the following FIRST ALERT models:
DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION IN ORDER TO TAKE ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEO!
MORE: TRACKING FLORENCE
- FEMA opens its Hurricane Florence rumor control to combat internet nonsense and misinformation
- TRACKING FLORENCE: What is the status of South Carolina's dams as Florence approaches??
- WOW! Astronaut takes a photo showing the power of Hurricane Florence from space
- TRACKING FLORENCE: What to do if you spot price gouging in SC?
- TRACKING FLORENCE: What to do when flooding, downed power lines happen in your area