COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The American Red Cross needs all blood types due to an emergency blood shortage and you can help.
On Thursday, WIS is teaming up with the American Red Cross for the 13th Annual Count on WIS Blood Drive. The event will take place at several locations in Columbia, Lexington, and Sumter.
You can visit any of the following locations to donate blood:
- WIS-TV, 1111 Bull Street (parking will be limited to the covered meter parking spots in front of our building).
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge, 300 Palmetto Health Parkway Drive
- Spring Valley Presbyterian Church, 125 Sparkleberry Lane
- Lexington Urgent Care, 811 West Main Street
- USC Sumter Arts & Letters Building, 109 Miller Road