Lexington County first responders save pets after house fire

Lexington County first responders save pets

LEXINGTON COUNTY, SC (WIS) - Lexington County Fire Services and EMS units responded to a house fire Saturday evening and ended up saving three pets.

The incident occurred on the 100 block of Ashton Circle. When firefighters arrived, they could see heavy smoke coming from the home.

They quickly went into action and were able to prevent the fire from destroying the home. Then, crews went inside and found three unconscious dogs in a bathroom towards the back of the house.

The firefighters brought the dogs out of the home and aided them with pet masks. After a while, the pups were walking around and reunited with their owners.

Copyright 2018 WIS. All rights reserved.