(WIS) - Tuesday Forecast: Alert Day still on despite threat weakening - Slow clearing through the day
- Alert Day Continues for now
- Tornado watch continues for the Lowcountry until 7:00 PM
- There will be a few more storms (Mainly East and South)
- Wednesday Morning Showers (Mainly North) A flurry or two possible near the SC/NC border
- Daytime highs on Wednesday in the 50s – That’s more than 20 degrees colder than today
- Frost possible Thursday and Friday mornings as the morning lows dip to the 30s.
Tonight: Quiet weather returns with lows getting down into the 50s.
Wednesday: Partly to Mostly Cloudy. Cold Showers Possible (30%). Cool and Breezy. Highs in the mid 50s. Winds: W 15-20 mph.
SEARCH "WIS WEATHER" IN YOUR APP STORE OR USE THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/2iZtJrC