NBC, Donald Trump and Mark Burnett launch nationwide recruiting tour for the next "Apprentice"
17-city tour includes first-ever stops in Anchorage, Baltimore, Charlotte, Des Moines and Pittsburgh
(New York-NBC) June 23, 2005 - Donald Trump returns to the boardroom for a fifth season of NBC's "The Apprentice" slated to air in 2006. The 17-city nationwide casting tour for season five begins Saturday, June 25 in Los Angeles before stopping at Trump Tower on July 8 where Trump himself will interview applicants. Casting directors will visit 15 other cities throughout the month of July. Season four of "The Apprentice" will air Thursdays at 9:00pm ET this fall.
"If you've ever wanted to compete on 'The Apprentice', this is your opportunity," said Donald Trump, executive producer. "I'd like to encourage all age groups to apply including veteran business men and women along with hungry young entrepreneurs."
Prospective applicants should: be able to take risks, bounce back after failing, succeed in a cutthroat environment, go against the tide, remain focused, think creatively and be a leader. Interested candidates should complete the online application form ( www.nbc.com ) and apply for one of the most coveted jobs on earth.
Interviews will take place in the following cities. For all casting calls, wristbands are distributed 9 AM and at 10 AM interviews will begin, with the exception of New York where wristbands will be distributed at 8 AM and interviews will begin at 9 AM. Candidates should bring a completed application to the Open Calls, which they can download from www.nbc.com .
- Orange County/ Los Angeles, CA Saturday, June 25th 5 Points Plaza, 18591 Main St., Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- New York, NY Friday, July 8th Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Ave @ 56th St., New York, NY 10022 **Official kickoff with Donald Trump
- Salt Lake City, UT Saturday, July 9th KSL-TV, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84110
- Boston, MA Saturday, July 9th Jordan's Furniture, 1 Underprice Way (Route 9) Natick, MA 01760
- Minneapolis, MN Saturday, July 9th Arrow Pontiac GMC, 1111 Highway 110, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
- Miami, FL Friday, July 15th Location TBA
- Des Moines, IA Saturday, July 16th Merle Hay Mall at the Lower Bridge Court, 3850 Merle Hay Road, Des Moines, IA 50310
- San Francisco, CA Saturday, July 16th NBC 11 Downtown Studio, 848 Battery St., San Francisco, CA 94111
- Baltimore, MD Saturday, July 16th M&T Bank Pavilion at the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center, 12 N. Eutaw St., Baltimore, MD 21201
- Portland, OR Saturday, July 23rd Bridgeport Village, Off I-5 at Exit #290, 17001 SW 72nd Ave, Tigard, OR 97224
- Chicago, IL Saturday, July 23rd NBC5- NBC Tower, 454 N. Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
- Nashville, TN Saturday, July 23rd Curb Event Center at Belmont University, Beaman Rooms A & B, 2002 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37212
- Pittsburgh, PA Saturday, July 23rd Duquesne University, Student Union, 600 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15282
- San Diego, CA Saturday, July 30th Horton Square, (adjacent to NBC 7 / 39 Studios) 225 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- Anchorage, AK Saturday, July 30th KTUU, 701 East Tudor Road, Anchorage, AK 99503
- Charlotte, NC Saturday, July 30th Birkdale Village, 8712 Townley Road, Huntersville, NC 28078
- Austin, TX Saturday, July 30th Location TBA
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States and live in the United States; must be at least 21 years of age; must be in excellent physical and mental health; must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until six months after initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear, if selected as a player.
Prospective candidates, if selected to be interviewed, must timely complete, sign and return (prior to the date of your personal interview) a completed interview Agreement Package that includes a Background Questionnaire Form and authorization to obtain background information from third parties, among other agreements.
"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.