Fire near Sandhill Bi-Lo causes power outages
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A fire behind Bi-Lo at the Village at Sandhill has caused power outages throughout the area.
According to SCE&G, the fire caused 190 power outages in the area. Officials say the structure was not on fire. However, an electrical box behind the building was engulfed in flames.
Firefighters have extinguished the fire and customers experiences outages are expected to be restored at 9:30 p.m. on Monday night.
Copyright 2015 WIS. All rights reserved.