South Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the South Carolina Gamecocks (7-1) are not in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Gamecocks will play on the road against the East Carolina Pirates on Saturday, December 9 at 12:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
South Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Carolina Team Stats
- South Carolina averages 75.5 points per game (160th in college basketball) while giving up 65.3 per contest (60th in college basketball). It has a +82 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 10.2 points per game.
- The Gamecocks are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- South Carolina is 5-0 as favorites and 2-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for South Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
South Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- South Carolina has two wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the eighth-most in Division 1.
- South Carolina has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best South Carolina Players
- Meechie Johnson Jr. leads the Gamecocks in scoring, racking up 18.9 points per game.
- B.J. Mack paces South Carolina with 5.0 rebounds per game, and Ta'Lon Cooper leads the squad with 5.3 assists per contest.
- Johnson is the top three-point shooter for the Gamecocks, knocking down 2.6 per contest.
- South Carolina's steals leader is Johnson, who grabs 1.1 per game. Stephen Clark leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.