Clemson Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +15000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, confidence is not high for the Clemson Tigers (6-0) to have a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers play on the road against the Pittsburgh Panthers on Sunday, December 3 at 2:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Clemson NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||57th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson Team Stats
- Clemson outscores opponents by 12.0 points per game (scoring 80.5 per game to rank 79th in college basketball while allowing 68.5 per outing to rank 133rd in college basketball) and has a +72 scoring differential overall.
- The Tigers are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Clemson is 5-0 as favorites and 1-0 as the underdog.
- The Tigers are unbeaten in one-possession games (2-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Clemson and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Clemson has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one).
- Clemson has three wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the fifth-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Clemson Players
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers in scoring, averaging 21.3 points per game.
- Joseph Girard III leads Clemson with 3.7 assists a game and Ian Schieffelin paces the team with 8.2 rebounds per outing.
- The Tigers are led by Girard from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Clemson's blocks leader is Hall, who records 2.2 per game. Girard leads the team by averaging 0.8 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.