Hornets vs. Timberwolves December 2 Tickets & Start Time
The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-4) square off against the Charlotte Hornets (6-11) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2, 2023. The matchup airs on BSSE and BSN.
If you're looking to go to this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Hornets vs. Timberwolves Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Saturday, December 2
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-5.5)
- Total: 219.5
- TV: BSSE, BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Hornets Games
- December 8 at home vs the Raptors
- December 15 at home vs the Pelicans
- December 11 at home vs the Heat
- December 13 at the Heat
- December 6 at the Bulls
Hornets Players to Watch
- Mark Williams puts up 13.4 points, 10.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game for the Hornets.
- The Hornets are receiving 13.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game from Gordon Hayward this season.
- P.J. Washington is averaging 14.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. He is sinking 43% of his shots from the field and 30.9% from 3-point range, with 1.9 treys per game.
- Brandon Miller is averaging 14.4 points, 4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He is draining 46.4% of his shots from the field and 37.3% from 3-point range, with 1.7 treys per contest.
- The Hornets are receiving 22.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game from Terry Rozier this year.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards posts 26.2 points, 5 assists and 5.9 rebounds per contest.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts 21.8 points, 3 assists and 9.1 boards per game.
- Rudy Gobert posts 12.6 points, 11.6 boards and 1.1 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 2.3 blocks (fourth in NBA).
- Mike Conley averages 10.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 6 assists per contest, shooting 44.4% from the floor and 43.3% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Naz Reid posts 12 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest. At the other end he averages 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Timberwolves Stat Comparison
|105.3||Points Allowed Avg.||122.1|
|48.2%||Field Goal %||47.2%|
|37.1%||Three Point %||36.6%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.