Presbyterian vs. UNC Wilmington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game features the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-3) and the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-2) facing off at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 65-46 win for heavily favored Presbyterian according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Blue Hose lost their last outing 72-56 against East Tennessee State on Sunday.
Presbyterian vs. UNC Wilmington Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Raiford G. Trask Coliseum in Wilmington, North Carolina
Presbyterian vs. UNC Wilmington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 65, UNC Wilmington 46
Other Big South Predictions
Presbyterian Schedule Analysis
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Blue Hose are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most defeats.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Bryanna Brady: 12.4 PTS, 59.1 FG%
- Christina Kline: 5.3 PTS, 25.0 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Aubrie Kierscht: 8.2 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Tilda Sjokvist: 7.2 PTS, 24.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
Presbyterian Performance Insights
- The Blue Hose put up 60.6 points per game (263rd in college basketball) while allowing 56.8 per outing (86th in college basketball). They have a +19 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 3.8 points per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.