Citadel vs. North Carolina Central Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Citadel Bulldogs (2-3) and the North Carolina Central Eagles (3-3) at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center has a projected final score of 70-67 based on our computer prediction, with Citadel coming out on top. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Citadel is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus North Carolina Central. The two teams are expected to exceed the 134.5 over/under.
Citadel vs. North Carolina Central Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Venue: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
- Line: Citadel -1.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Citadel -130, North Carolina Central +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Citadel vs. North Carolina Central Score Prediction
- Prediction: Citadel 70, North Carolina Central 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Citadel vs. North Carolina Central
- Pick ATS: Citadel (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Citadel has compiled a 2-1-0 record against the spread this season, while North Carolina Central is 3-1-0. One of the Bulldogs' games this season have gone over the point total, and three of the Eagles' games have gone over. The two teams combine to score 145.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Citadel Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs have a -5 scoring differential, putting up 66.6 points per game (305th in college basketball) and allowing 67.6 (135th in college basketball).
- The 32.8 rebounds per game Citadel averages rank 219th in the nation, and are 4.0 more than the 28.8 its opponents collect per contest.
- Citadel connects on 6.2 three-pointers per game (268th in college basketball) at a 28.2% rate (305th in college basketball), compared to the 6.4 its opponents make while shooting 33.0% from beyond the arc.
- The Bulldogs rank 244th in college basketball with 90.5 points scored per 100 possessions, and 248th in college basketball defensively with 91.9 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Citadel and its opponents have been relatively even in the turnover battle. The Bulldogs commit 11.0 per game (122nd in college basketball) and force 10.6 (289th in college basketball action).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.