South Carolina State vs. Tulsa Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest at Donald W. Reynolds Center has the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-0) going head to head against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 82-64 win as our model heavily favors Tulsa.
Based on our computer prediction, Tulsa is projected to cover the point spread (17.5) versus South Carolina State. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 151.5 over/under.
South Carolina State vs. Tulsa Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Line: Tulsa -17.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tulsa -2000, South Carolina State +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Carolina State vs. Tulsa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tulsa 82, South Carolina State 64
Spread & Total Prediction for South Carolina State vs. Tulsa
- Pick ATS: Tulsa (-17.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Carolina State Performance Insights
- South Carolina State's defensive performance was -4-worst in college basketball last season with 83.8 points allowed per game, but offensively it played better, putting up 73.4 points per game (134th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last season the Bulldogs grabbed 31.3 boards per game (210th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 33.8 rebounds per contest (324th-ranked).
- South Carolina State ranked 105th in college basketball with 14.0 assists per contest.
- The Bulldogs were 18th-best in the country with 15.4 forced turnovers per game, but they ranked worst in college basketball by committing 15.4 turnovers per contest.
- The Bulldogs were 229th in the nation with 6.9 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 309th with a 31.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- South Carolina State ranked 312th in the country by ceding 8.4 three-pointers per game, but it allowed a 39.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked -2-worst in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by South Carolina State last season, 66% of them were two-pointers (74.5% of the team's made baskets) and 34% were three-pointers (25.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.