Hornets vs. Celtics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Charlotte Hornets (3-9) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game home losing streak when they take on the Boston Celtics (11-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS. The matchup's over/under is 233.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets Betting Records & Stats
- Charlotte has played seven games this season that ended with a combined score over 233.5 points.
- Charlotte's average game total this season has been 235.7, 2.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Charlotte's ATS record is 5-7-0 this season.
- The Hornets have been chosen as underdogs in 10 games this year and have walked away with the win three times (30%) in those games.
- Charlotte has not won as an underdog of +280 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Charlotte has a 26.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hornets vs Celtics Additional Info
|Celtics vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Hornets Prediction|
|Celtics vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hornets vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 233.5||% of Games Over 233.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hornets Insights & Trends
- Charlotte has performed better against the spread on the road (3-2-0) than at home (2-5-0) this year.
- The Hornets' 113.1 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 105.5 the Celtics give up.
- When it scores more than 105.5 points, Charlotte is 4-5 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hornets vs. Celtics Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hornets vs. Celtics Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.