Charleston (SC) vs. Gardner-Webb Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-1) and the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-4) at TD Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 84-57 and heavily favors Charleston (SC) to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Cougars are coming off of a 70-60 win over Charleston Southern in their most recent outing on Friday.
Charleston (SC) vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
Charleston (SC) vs. Gardner-Webb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charleston (SC) 84, Gardner-Webb 57
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Charleston (SC) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars were outscored by 1.6 points per game last season (posting 66 points per game, 156th in college basketball, while conceding 67.6 per contest, 265th in college basketball) and had a -47 scoring differential.
- In conference contests, Charleston (SC) averaged fewer points per contest (63.3) than its season average (66).
- Offensively the Cougars fared better when playing at home last year, posting 67.7 points per game, compared to 65.1 per game when playing on the road.
- Defensively Charleston (SC) was better at home last season, ceding 62.4 points per game, compared to 72.6 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.