Presbyterian vs. East Tennessee State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-2) and the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-1) at Templeton Physical Education Center has a projected final score of 57-49 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Presbyterian squad coming out on top. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Blue Hose are coming off of a 95-43 victory over Columbia International in their most recent game on Wednesday.
Presbyterian vs. East Tennessee State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Templeton Physical Education Center in Clinton, South Carolina
Presbyterian vs. East Tennessee State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 57, East Tennessee State 49
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Presbyterian Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Hose had a +3 scoring differential last season, putting up 64.9 points per game (181st in college basketball) and giving up 64.8 (193rd in college basketball).
- With 66.9 points per game in Big South contests, Presbyterian scored 2 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (64.9 PPG).
- The Blue Hose scored 73.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 56.8 points per game in away games, a difference of 16.6 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Presbyterian surrendered 59.4 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 69.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.