Panthers vs. Cowboys: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Carolina Panthers (1-8) host the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
The recent betting trends and insights for the Cowboys and Panthers can be found in this article before they match up on Sunday.
Panthers vs. Cowboys Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Panthers vs. Cowboys Betting Records & Stats
- The Panthers have played three games this season that ended with a combined score over 42.5 points.
- Carolina's matchups this season have a 42.8-point average over/under, 0.3 more points than this game's total.
- The Panthers have covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-6-1).
- The Panthers have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won once.
- Carolina has played as an underdog of +425 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The average total in Dallas' contests this year is 43.8, 1.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Cowboys have put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have won six of their seven games as moneyline favorites this season (85.7%).
- Dallas has played as a moneyline favorite of -600 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
Cowboys vs. Panthers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Panthers vs. Cowboys Betting Insights & Trends
- Carolina has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall over its last three games.
- The Panthers have not hit the over in their past three contests.
- The Cowboys have outscored their opponents by a total of 104 points this season (11.6 per game), and opponents of the Panthers have outscored them by 89 points on the year (9.9 per game).
- Dallas has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- Dallas' past three contests have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have totaled 104 more points than their opponents this season (11.6 per game), while the Panthers have been outscored by 89 points (9.9 per game).
Panthers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.8||43.4||42.4|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.1||23||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-8||1-3||0-5|
Cowboys Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||43.8||41.1||46|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.6||25.8||25.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||4-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-0||0-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.