Charleston (SC) vs. Coastal Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-2) and Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-3) matching up at HTC Center has a projected final score of 84-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Coastal Carolina, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Coastal Carolina projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus Charleston (SC). The over/under is currently listed at 156.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Charleston (SC) vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Charleston (SC) -6.5
- Point Total: 156.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) vs. Coastal Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 84, Charleston (SC) 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston (SC) vs. Coastal Carolina
- Pick ATS: Coastal Carolina (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston (SC) Performance Insights
- Charleston (SC) was the 16th-best squad in the nation in points scored (80.1 per game) and 88th in points allowed (67.2) last season.
- The Cougars were the fifth-best team in college basketball in rebounds per game (37.2) and ranked 106th in rebounds conceded (30.1) last year.
- At 13.7 assists per game last year, Charleston (SC) was 128th in the nation.
- Last season, the Cougars were 10th-best in college basketball in 3-point makes (9.9 per game), and they ranked No. 234 in 3-point percentage (33.1%).
- Defensively, Charleston (SC) was 28th in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 5.9 last year. It was 25th-best in 3-point percentage conceded at 30.6%.
- The Cougars took 52.3% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 47.7% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 63.7% of the Cougars' baskets were 2-pointers, and 36.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.