South Carolina Upstate vs. Minnesota Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) and the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (2-2) clashing at Williams Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 82-67 victory for heavily favored Minnesota according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Minnesota is projected to cover the spread (12.5) against South Carolina Upstate. The two sides are projected to go over the 142.5 total.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Minnesota Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Where: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Williams Arena
- Line: Minnesota -12.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Minnesota -750, South Carolina Upstate +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Carolina Upstate vs. Minnesota Score Prediction
- Prediction: Minnesota 82, South Carolina Upstate 67
Spread & Total Prediction for South Carolina Upstate vs. Minnesota
- Pick ATS: Minnesota (-12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Carolina Upstate Performance Insights
- South Carolina Upstate was 255th in the nation last season with 68.7 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 156th with 69.5 points allowed per contest.
- With 29.2 boards per game, the Spartans were 306th in the nation. They ceded 32.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 270th in college basketball.
- South Carolina Upstate put up 11.7 assists per game, which ranked them 289th in the nation.
- With 12.6 turnovers per game, the Spartans were 258th in the nation. They forced 13.6 turnovers per contest, which ranked 62nd in college basketball.
- The Spartans drained 6.5 treys per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 33.7% three-point percentage (204th-ranked).
- South Carolina Upstate ceded 6.6 three-pointers per game (100th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.4% (149th-ranked) from downtown.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, South Carolina Upstate took 65% two-pointers (accounting for 74.1% of the team's buckets) and 35% threes (25.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.