Best Bets & Odds for the South Carolina vs. Kentucky Game – Saturday, November 18
The South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) and Kentucky Wildcats (6-4) will face each other in a clash of SEC foes at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on South Carolina vs. Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is South Carolina vs. Kentucky?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: South Carolina 28, Kentucky 27
- South Carolina has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- The Gamecocks have won all three games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter.
- Kentucky has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- This season, the Wildcats have won one of their four games when they're the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Gamecocks have a 55.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- South Carolina has played 10 games, posting five wins against the spread.
- The Gamecocks have an ATS record of 3-1 in their four games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- Kentucky owns a record of 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 2.5 points or more in three chances.
Parlay your bets together on the South Carolina vs. Kentucky matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (52)
- This season, six of South Carolina's 10 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 52 points.
- There have been six Kentucky games that have finished with a combined score over 52 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 52 is 5.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for South Carolina (28.8 points per game) and Kentucky (29.1 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.9||54.2||56|
|Implied Total AVG||33.6||31.8||36.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||3-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-5||0-1||0-4|
|Point Total AVG||49.4||50.1||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||31.7||32.7||29.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-1||3-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-2||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.