Presbyterian vs. Northwestern State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game at UNF Arena has the Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-1) taking on the Northwestern State Demons (1-4) at 2:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a 76-71 win for Presbyterian, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus Presbyterian. The over/under has been set at 142.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Presbyterian vs. Northwestern State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Presbyterian -6.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Presbyterian -300, Northwestern State +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Presbyterian vs. Northwestern State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 76, Northwestern State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Presbyterian vs. Northwestern State
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Presbyterian's record against the spread this season is 3-1-0, and Northwestern State's is 2-2-0. The Blue Hose are 2-2-0 and the Demons are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams average 153.4 points per game, 10.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Presbyterian Performance Insights
- The Blue Hose outscore opponents by 10.6 points per game (scoring 77.2 points per game to rank 167th in college basketball while allowing 66.6 per outing to rank 134th in college basketball) and have a +53 scoring differential overall.
- Presbyterian pulls down 33.2 rebounds per game (229th in college basketball) while allowing 31.2 per contest to its opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 2.0 boards per game.
- Presbyterian knocks down 6.2 three-pointers per game (268th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.8. It shoots 38.3% from deep while its opponents hit 26.8% from long range.
- The Blue Hose score 99.1 points per 100 possessions (123rd in college basketball), while allowing 85.5 points per 100 possessions (161st in college basketball).
- Presbyterian has committed 12.6 turnovers per game (211th in college basketball action) while forcing 12.4 (205th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.