Jesperi Kotkaniemi Game Preview: Hurricanes vs. Penguins - November 18
Jesperi Kotkaniemi will be on the ice when the Carolina Hurricanes and Pittsburgh Penguins face off on Saturday at PNC Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Kotkaniemi's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jesperi Kotkaniemi vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +220)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kotkaniemi Season Stats Insights
- Kotkaniemi's plus-minus this season, in 15:23 per game on the ice, is -3.
- In six of 16 games this year, Kotkaniemi has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In nine of 16 games this year, Kotkaniemi has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Kotkaniemi has an assist in six of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Kotkaniemi has an implied probability of 46.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 31.2% of Kotkaniemi going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Kotkaniemi Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have given up 42 goals in total (2.8 per game), which ranks eighth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+11) ranks seventh-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.