Hornets vs. Knicks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Charlotte Hornets (3-8) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (7-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Spectrum Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSSE and MSG. The point total for the matchup is set at 224.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Knicks Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets Betting Records & Stats
- Charlotte has played nine games this season that have gone over 224.5 combined points scored.
- Charlotte's games this year have had a 236.2-point total on average, 11.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, Charlotte has compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Hornets have come away with three wins in the nine contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Charlotte has not won as an underdog of +200 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Charlotte has a 33.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hornets vs Knicks Additional Info
|Knicks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Hornets Prediction|
|Knicks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hornets vs. Knicks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hornets Insights & Trends
- This season, Charlotte is 2-4-0 at home against the spread (.333 winning percentage). Away, it is 3-2-0 ATS (.600).
- The Hornets' 113.5 points per game are 8.8 more points than the 104.7 the Knicks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 104.7 points, Charlotte is 5-4 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hornets vs. Knicks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hornets vs. Knicks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.