Furman vs. Coastal Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Furman Paladins (2-1) versus the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-2) at Timmons Arena has a projected final score of 72-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Furman, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Paladins won their most recent matchup 71-68 against Charleston Southern on Tuesday.
Furman vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Timmons Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Furman vs. Coastal Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Furman 72, Coastal Carolina 65
Other SoCon Predictions
- Tulane vs Mercer
- East Tennessee State vs Presbyterian
- Western Carolina vs Campbell
- Alabama State vs Samford
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Furman Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Paladins scored 63.3 points per game last season (216th in college basketball) and allowed 63.9 (171st in college basketball) for a -18 scoring differential overall.
- Furman's offense was less productive in SoCon games last year, averaging 59.0 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 63.3 PPG.
- The Paladins averaged 70.4 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 14.0 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (56.4).
- When playing at home, Furman surrendered 9.7 fewer points per game (59.2) than on the road (68.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.