Best Bets & Odds for the Coastal Carolina vs. Army Game – Saturday, November 18
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-3) and Army Black Knights (4-6) will clash at Michie Stadium in West Point, New York. Below, we break down the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Coastal Carolina vs. Army? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Coastal Carolina vs. Army?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 27, Army 18
- Coastal Carolina has gone 2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter, the Chanticleers have a 1-1 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Army has entered the game as an underdog five times this season and won twice.
- The Black Knights have a record of when they're set as an underdog of +100 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chanticleers have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Coastal Carolina (-2)
- Coastal Carolina is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chanticleers have been favored by 2 points or more four times this season and are 3-1 ATS in those matchups.
- Against the spread, Army is 3-6-0 this season.
- So far this year, the Black Knights have been installed as underdogs by a 2-point margin or more five times and are 3-2 ATS in those contests.
Parlay your bets together on the Coastal Carolina vs. Army matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (40.5)
- Eight of Coastal Carolina's games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 40.5 points.
- There have been four Army games that have finished with a combined score higher than 40.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 40.5 is 9.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Coastal Carolina (30.1 points per game) and Army (20.1 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||58.4||56.3||60.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.1||34.2||34.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-2||2-0||2-2|
|Point Total AVG||47.4||49.0||46.2|
|Implied Total AVG||29.8||28.3||31.0|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||1-2||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-3||0-1||2-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.