P.J. Washington NBA Player Preview vs. the Bucks - November 17
P.J. Washington will hope to make a difference for the Charlotte Hornets on Friday at 7:00 PM ET, against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Now let's examine Washington's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
P.J. Washington Prop Bets vs. the Bucks
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-122)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-185)
Looking to bet on one or more of Washington's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucks 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Bucks gave up 113.3 points per contest last season, 14th in the NBA.
- In terms of rebounds, the Bucks were 20th in the NBA last year, giving up 44.2 per game.
- Looking at assists, the Bucks gave up 23.9 per game last season, ranking them fifth in the NBA.
- The Bucks allowed 12.1 made 3-pointers per game last year, 11th in the league in that category.
P.J. Washington vs. the Bucks
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.