Charleston Southern vs. NC State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the NC State Wolfpack (2-0) and the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (2-1) at PNC Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-57 and heavily favors NC State to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, NC State should cover the point spread, which is listed at 23.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 145.5 over/under.
Charleston Southern vs. NC State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: PNC Arena
- Line: NC State -23.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): NC State -10000, Charleston Southern +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston Southern vs. NC State Score Prediction
- Prediction: NC State 88, Charleston Southern 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston Southern vs. NC State
- Pick ATS: NC State (-23.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston Southern Performance Insights
- Offensively, Charleston Southern posted 72.6 points per game (155th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 74.4 points per contest at the other end of the court (299th-ranked).
- The Buccaneers grabbed 31.5 boards per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- Charleston Southern put up 12 assists per game, which ranked them 268th in college basketball.
- The Buccaneers committed 11.5 turnovers per game (142nd-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.5 turnovers per contest (304th-ranked).
- The Buccaneers were 92nd in college basketball with 8.1 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 171st with a 34.3% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Last season Charleston Southern allowed 8.2 treys per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.9% (308th-ranked) from downtown.
- Charleston Southern took 60.5% two-pointers and 39.5% three-pointers last year. Of the team's buckets, 69.4% were two-pointers and 30.6% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.