Charleston Southern vs. Charleston (SC) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-1) versus the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (0-3) at The Buc Dome has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-67 in favor of Charleston (SC), who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
In their most recent game on Tuesday, the Buccaneers suffered a 71-68 loss to Furman.
Charleston Southern vs. Charleston (SC) Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: The Buc Dome in North Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Charleston Southern vs. Charleston (SC) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charleston (SC) 79, Charleston Southern 67
Other Big South Predictions
- Winthrop vs South Carolina State
- UNC Greensboro vs Radford
- Wofford vs High Point
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Charleston Southern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buccaneers had a -506 scoring differential last season, falling short by 16.8 points per game. They put up 53.4 points per game, 347th in college basketball, and allowed 70.2 per outing to rank 310th in college basketball.
- Charleston Southern's offense was better in Big South games last season, putting up 58.2 points per contest, compared to its season average of 53.4 PPG.
- Offensively the Buccaneers performed better when playing at home last season, putting up 57.6 points per game, compared to 49.7 per game away from home.
- Charleston Southern ceded 67.8 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 5.1 fewer points than it allowed in away games (72.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.