Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-2) and Wyoming Cowboys (2-1) matching up at HTC Center has a projected final score of 74-73 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Charleston (SC), so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 2:30 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Wyoming is projected to cover the point spread (5.5) against Charleston (SC). The two sides are expected to go under the 151.5 over/under.
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Charleston (SC) -5.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Charleston (SC) -250, Wyoming +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charleston (SC) 74, Wyoming 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston (SC) vs. Wyoming
- Pick ATS: Wyoming (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston (SC) Performance Insights
- Charleston (SC) was the 16th-best squad in the country in points scored (80.1 per game) and 88th in points allowed (67.2) last season.
- The Cougars were the fifth-best squad in college basketball in rebounds per game (37.2) and ranked 106th in rebounds conceded (30.1) last year.
- At 13.7 assists per game last season, Charleston (SC) was 128th in college basketball.
- The Cougars were the 10th-best team in the country in 3-pointers made (9.9 per game) and 234th in 3-point percentage (33.1%) last year.
- Defensively, Charleston (SC) was 28th in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 5.9 last year. It was 25th-best in 3-point percentage allowed at 30.6%.
- The Cougars took 52.3% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 47.7% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 63.7% of the Cougars' buckets were 2-pointers, and 36.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.