Clemson vs. South Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Colonial Life Arena has the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0) squaring off against the Clemson Tigers (3-0) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 102-56 win as our model heavily favors South Carolina.
In their most recent outing on Sunday, the Tigers secured a 90-66 victory over Mercer.
Clemson vs. South Carolina Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Clemson vs. South Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 102, Clemson 56
Other ACC Predictions
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Florida State vs Florida
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Davidson vs Duke
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Clemson Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers outscored opponents by 3.5 points per game last season (scoring 66.3 points per game to rank 148th in college basketball while allowing 62.8 per contest to rank 133rd in college basketball) and had a +123 scoring differential overall.
- Clemson scored fewer points in conference action (64.8 per game) than overall (66.3).
- The Tigers scored fewer points at home (66.7 per game) than away (67.8) last season.
- At home, Clemson conceded 59.5 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 66.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.