Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-1) take on the Vermont Catamounts (2-0) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET on ESPNU. The point total for the matchup is 145.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Charleston (SC) Betting Records & Stats
- In 18 of 31 games last season, Charleston (SC) and its opponents went over 145.5 points.
- The average number of points in Charleston (SC)'s outings last season was 147.3, which is 1.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Charleston (SC) put together an 18-13-0 ATS record last year.
- Charleston (SC) won 25 of the 27 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (92.6%).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, the Cougars had a 25-2 record (winning 92.6% of their games).
- Charleston (SC) has a 55.6% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 145.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 145.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Charleston (SC) Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cougars scored 13.2 more points per game (80.1) than the Catamounts allowed (66.9).
- Charleston (SC) went 16-11 against the spread and 27-3 overall last season when scoring more than 66.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-3-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|84.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80|
|79.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.