Wofford vs. Tennessee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) versus the Wofford Terriers (2-0) at Thompson-Boling Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 100-66 in favor of Tennessee, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Tennessee is projected to cover the point spread (31.5) against Wofford. The two sides are expected to exceed the 140.5 total.
Wofford vs. Tennessee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Line: Tennessee -31.5
- Point Total: 140.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wofford vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 100, Wofford 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Wofford vs. Tennessee
- Pick ATS: Tennessee (-31.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wofford Performance Insights
- Offensively, Wofford scored 74.7 points per game (105th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It gave up 72.5 points per contest on defense (251st-ranked).
- The Terriers averaged 30.5 rebounds per game (258th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 28.7 rebounds per contest (43rd-ranked).
- Last season Wofford ranked 221st in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.5 per game.
- The Terriers averaged 10.6 turnovers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.5 turnovers per contest (304th-ranked).
- The Terriers made 7.5 treys per game (166th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 33% shooting percentage (240th-ranked) from downtown.
- Wofford was 312th in college basketball with 8.4 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 247th with a 34.7% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Of the shots attempted by Wofford last season, 60.9% of them were two-pointers (72.7% of the team's made baskets) and 39.1% were threes (27.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.