NC State vs. Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 22
The NC State Wolfpack (2-1) will face off against a fellow ACC opponent, the Virginia Cavaliers (0-3) in a matchup on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Scott Stadium. The Cavaliers will attempt to pull off an upset as 9.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the contest.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the NC State vs. Virginia matchup.
NC State vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
NC State vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||NC State Moneyline||Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||NC State (-9.5)||47.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||NC State (-9.5)||47.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCLA vs Utah
- UAB vs Georgia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- SMU vs TCU
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Cal vs Washington
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Florida State vs Clemson
NC State vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- NC State is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Wolfpack have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Virginia has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
NC State & Virginia 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+35000||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|To Win the ACC||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the ACC||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.