Panthers vs. Saints Injury Report — Week 2
For their matchup against the New Orleans Saints (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium on Monday, September 18 at 7:15 PM , the Carolina Panthers (0-1) have two players on the injury report.
The Panthers are coming off of a loss to the Atlanta Falcons by the score of 24-10.
The Saints took on the Tennessee Titans in their last outing, winning 16-15.
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Taylor Moton||OT||Biceps||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
|Juwan Johnson||TE||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
Panthers vs. Saints Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Saints or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers Season Insights (2022)
- The Panthers ranked fourth-worst in total offense (306.2 yards per game) last season, but they played slightly better on defense, ranking 22nd with 350.2 yards allowed per game.
- Carolina ranked 20th in scoring offense (20.4 points per game) and 19th in scoring defense (22 points allowed per game) last year.
- The Panthers were a bottom-five pass offense last year, ranking fourth-worst with 176.2 passing yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 22nd in the NFL (227.5 passing yards allowed per game).
- Carolina averaged 130 rushing yards per game offensively last season (10th in NFL), and it surrendered 122.6 rushing yards per game (18th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Panthers forced 17 total turnovers (27th in NFL) last season and turned it over 21 times (eighth in NFL) for a turnover margin of -4, 24th-ranked in the league.
Panthers vs. Saints Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Saints (-3)
- Moneyline: Saints (-175), Panthers (+145)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Saints-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.