Panthers vs. Saints Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 2
A win by the Carolina Panthers over the New Orleans Saints is our computer model projection for these teams' upcoming game, on Monday, September 18 at 7:15 PM ET (at Bank of America Stadium). For a full breakdown, regarding the spread, over/under and final score, keep scrolling.
The Saints totaled 19.4 points per game on offense last season, which ranked them 22nd in the NFL. On defense, they ranked ninth, giving up 20.3 points per game. While the Panthers ranked 22nd in total defense with 350.2 yards allowed per game last season, they were a little less successful on offense, ranking fourth-worst (306.2 yards per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Panthers vs. Saints Predictions and Picks
|Panthers (+3)||Under (39.5)||Panthers 23, Saints 9|
Place your bets on the Saints-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Panthers Betting Info
- The Panthers have a 40.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Carolina put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Panthers covered the spread five times last season (5-4 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Carolina and its opponent combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, Panthers games resulted in an average scoring total of 41.2, which is 1.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Saints Betting Info
- The Saints have a 63.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- New Orleans covered six times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Saints covered the spread once last season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in New Orleans games.
- The over/under in this matchup is 39.5 points, 2.7 fewer than the average total in last season's Saints contests.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panthers vs. Saints 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.