How to Watch the Charleston Southern vs. William & Mary Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The William & Mary Tribe (2-0) visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-1) at Buccaneer Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Charleston Southern is putting up 15.0 points per game on offense this year (88th in the FCS), and is giving up 38.0 points per game (94th) on the other side of the ball. William & Mary's defense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 13th-best in the FCS with 15.0 points conceded per contest. In terms of offense, it is generating 28.5 points per game, which ranks 41st.
Below in this article, we will provide you all the details you need to know about how to see this game on ESPN+.
Charleston Southern vs. William & Mary Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: North Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: Buccaneer Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Charleston Southern vs. William & Mary Key Statistics
|Charleston Southern||William & Mary|
|162.5 (116th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||417.0 (31st)|
|485.0 (98th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.0 (24th)|
|80.0 (102nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||233.5 (14th)|
|82.5 (116th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||183.5 (68th)|
|1 (60th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Charleston Southern Stats Leaders
- Tony Bartalo has thrown for 156 yards (78.0 ypg) to lead Charleston Southern, completing 42.3% of his passes compared to one interception this season.
- JD Moore has 114 rushing yards on 23 carries with one touchdown.
- TJ Ruff has piled up 53 yards on 16 attempts.
- William Kakavitsas' 35 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted three times and has totaled two receptions.
- Jaden Scott has hauled in two passes while averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- Tyree Taylor has hauled in one catch for 23 yards, an average of 11.5 yards per game.
William & Mary Stats Leaders
- Darius Wilson has compiled 367 yards (183.5 yards per game) while completing 56.9% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season. He's also rushed for 71 yards .
- Bronson Yoder is his team's leading rusher with 37 carries for 212 yards, or 106.0 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Malachi Imoh has five receptions for 64 yards (32.0 per game) so far while also carrying the ball 18 times for 130 yards.
- Trey McDonald has recorded 63 receiving yards (31.5 yards per game) on two receptions.
- JT Mayo's five grabs (on 10 targets) have netted him 62 yards (31.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Charleston Southern or William & Mary gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.