The Miami Heat are 8.5-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Ball Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets hold a 1-0 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under set at 216.5 points.
Nuggets vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: ABC
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver and its opponents have gone over 216.5 combined points in 67 of 82 games this season.
- The average point total in Denver's outings this year is 228.3, 11.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Nuggets are 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- Denver has entered the game as favorites 61 times this season and won 43, or 70.5%, of those games.
- This season, Denver has won 19 of its 25 games, or 76%, when favored by at least -350 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Nuggets.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has played 47 games this season that have gone over 216.5 combined points scored.
- Miami has a 219.3-point average over/under in its outings this season, 2.8 more points than this game's total.
- Miami has a 30-52-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- Miami has played as an underdog of +280 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami has a 26.3% chance of walking away with the win.
Nuggets vs Heat Additional Info
Nuggets vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 216.5
||% of Games Over 216.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- The Nuggets have gone 8-2 over their last 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- Four of Nuggets' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- When playing at home, Denver sports a better record against the spread (25-16-0) compared to its ATS record in away games (20-21-0).
- The 115.8 points per game the Nuggets record are six more points than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Denver has a 39-22 record against the spread and a 48-13 record overall when putting up more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has gone 5-5 over its past 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Heat have hit the over four times.
- Against the spread, Miami has had better results on the road (16-25-0) than at home (14-27-0).
- The Heat average only three fewer points per game (109.5) than the Nuggets give up to opponents (112.5).
- Miami has put together a 15-15 ATS record and a 22-8 overall record in games it scores more than 112.5 points.
Nuggets vs. Heat Betting Splits
Nuggets and Heat Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Nuggets vs. Heat Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.