Eddie Rosario Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Diamondbacks - June 4
The Atlanta Braves, including Eddie Rosario and his .618 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, Sunday at 4:10 PM ET.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-4 with a triple and an RBI) in his last appearance against the Diamondbacks.
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zac Gallen
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario has 11 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and seven walks while batting .257.
- Rosario enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .474 with two homers.
- Rosario has gotten at least one hit in 62.0% of his games this year (31 of 50), with more than one hit 12 times (24.0%).
- He has homered in 12.0% of his games in 2023, and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 14 games this season (28.0%), Rosario has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (10.0%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 34.0% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (8.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (58.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (66.7%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|9 (31.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|4 (13.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.5%)|
|9 (31.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 20th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks' 4.31 team ERA ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- Gallen (7-2 with a 2.72 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 72 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 13th of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he went six scoreless innings while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old's 2.72 ERA ranks 11th, 1.032 WHIP ranks 15th, and 10.2 K/9 ranks 17th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.