How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 7
Published: May. 29, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 29, 2023 at 8:33 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat are playing in the Eastern Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 7 coming up.
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (48.2%).
- In games Boston shoots better than 48.2% from the field, it is 33-3 overall.
- The Celtics are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 27th.
- The Celtics average 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat allow.
- Boston is 49-12 when scoring more than 109.8 points.
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat's 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Celtics have given up to their opponents.
- Miami is 25-11 when it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Celtics are the 20th best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 20th.
- The Heat score an average of 109.5 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow.
- When it scores more than 111.4 points, Miami is 26-8.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- The Celtics are posting 120.5 points per game this year in home games, which is 5.1 more points than they're averaging on the road (115.4).
- Boston is allowing 110.5 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 1.9 fewer points than it is allowing away from home (112.4).
- When playing at home, the Celtics are making 0.4 more threes per game (16.2) than away from home (15.8). They also own a higher three-point percentage at home (37.9%) compared to on the road (37.4%).
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Heat put up 111.4 points per game, 3.9 more than away (107.5). Defensively they give up 110.2 points per game at home, 0.9 more than away (109.3).
- At home, Miami allows 110.2 points per game. On the road, it allows 109.3.
- This year the Heat are averaging more assists at home (23.9 per game) than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.