Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
The Atlanta Braves (31-19) and the Philadelphia Phillies (23-27) will square off on Friday, May 26 at Truist Park, with Jared Shuster getting the ball for the Braves and Taijuan Walker taking the hill for the Phillies. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET.
The Braves are -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Phillies (+125). A 10-run over/under has been set for this matchup.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Shuster - ATL (1-2, 5.49 ERA) vs Walker - PHI (3-2, 5.79 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||10||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Braves and Phillies game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-150), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.67 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have won 26 out of the 41 games, or 63.4%, in which they've been favored.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Braves have a 17-8 record (winning 68% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- The Braves went 5-3 across the eight games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- The Phillies have been underdogs in 16 games this season and have come away with the win five times (31.2%) in those contests.
- The Phillies have a mark of 1-3 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Phillies have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+140)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+140)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+230)||0.5 (+115)|
|Michael Harris II||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+180)|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+333)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.