Marcell Ozuna Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Phillies - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 3:27 PM EDT
The Atlanta Braves, including Marcell Ozuna (.400 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 98 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He hit a home run while going 1-for-3 in his most recent game against the Dodgers.
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Aaron Nola
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate
- Ozuna has three doubles, nine home runs and 16 walks while hitting .211.
- Ozuna has picked up a hit in 19 of 35 games this season, with multiple hits six times.
- In eight games this year, he has gone deep (22.9%, and 6.5% of his trips to the dish).
- Ozuna has driven home a run in 11 games this season (31.4%), including more than one RBI in 14.3% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- In 13 games this season (37.1%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits
|10 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (56.3%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (18.8%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (43.8%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (31.3%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (31.3%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 23rd-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.58).
- Phillies pitchers combine to allow 48 home runs (one per game), the sixth-fewest in the league.
- Nola (4-3) takes the mound for the Phillies in his 11th start of the season. He's put together a 4.31 ERA in 62 2/3 innings pitched, with 53 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs, the righty went seven innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 47th in ERA (4.31), 18th in WHIP (1.069), and 49th in K/9 (7.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.