Hurricanes vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:46 AM EDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 7:46 PM EDT
Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at PNC Arena on Saturday, May 20 features the Carolina Hurricanes and the Florida Panthers meeting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers are ahead 1-0 in the series. The Panthers are underdogs (+130) in this matchup with the Hurricanes (-150).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
|Hurricanes (-150)||Panthers (+130)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- The Hurricanes have gone 51-26 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Carolina is 36-19 (winning 65.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.0% in this matchup.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Prediction|
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Rankings
|Hurricanes Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|262 (15th)||Goals||288 (6th)|
|210 (2nd)||Goals Allowed||272 (21st)|
|50 (18th)||Power Play Goals||63 (7th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||70 (29th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hurricanes with DraftKings.
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- Carolina went over once in its past 10 contests.
- In their last 10 games, the Hurricanes are putting up 0.5 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Hurricanes' 3.2 average goals per game add up to 262 total, which makes them the 15th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Hurricanes are ranked second in league action for the fewest goals against this season, having given up 210 total goals (2.6 per game).
- With a +52 goal differential, they're ranked seventh-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.