Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (33-23) are currently +500 to win the World Series, the best odds in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place, 4.0 games in front of the Marlins, in the NL East.
|3||New York Mets||4|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks third in the majors.
- Atlanta's 3.69 team ERA ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves are 18-4 this season in games when they hit at least two bombs.
- Atlanta has won each of its 12 games this season when collecting at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves have a 16-11 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Atlanta has gone 21-6 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+110||-||-||.324/.406/.554 11 HR 31 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.286/.398/.553 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.233/.357/.533 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.263/.332/.452 10 HR 29 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.251/.294/.465 11 HR 36 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.174/.260/.266 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.213/.293/.460 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.297/.318/.406 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. is hitting .324/.406/.554 this year with 11 home runs, 31 RBI, and a 11.4% walk rate. He has also tacked on 23 stolen bases.
- So far this year, Matt Olson has put up a .890 OPS, hitting .233/.357/.533 with 10 doubles, 17 home runs, 39 walks and 42 RBI. He has also swiped one base.
- At the dish, Ozzie Albies is hitting .251/.294/.465 with 11 home runs, 36 RBI, and a 4.8% walk rate. He has also added one stolen base.
- Sean Murphy has hit .286/.398/.553 with 11 home runs, 38 RBI, and a 12% walk rate this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.