Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of The Salvation Army of the Midlands and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about The Salvation Army of the Midlands, visit https://www.salvationarmycarolinas.org/columbia/.
Christmas season is drawing near, which means that The Salvation Army of the Midlands has started our Angel Tree program and Red Kettle Campaign!
The Salvation Army of the Midlands thanks you for your support over the years. This year, there are several ways to participate:
- Adopt an Angel – Adopt an Angel online: https://www.salvationarmycarolinas.org/columbia/
You choose how many angels you would like to adopt. Deadline to return the gifts is Wednesday, December 8th. All bags will need to have the angel tag(s) attached.
- Give Virtually – A gift registry has been set up with Walmart and Amazon. The links to both registries are below. We are encouraging folks to purchase items from the wish lists. All items from the wish lists will be shipped to The Salvation Army and we will distribute the gifts to the adopted angels at our Christmas Warehouse.
- Virtual Red Kettle – A virtual red kettle has been set up for general donations. To access the virtual red kettle visit our website: doingthemostgood.org or the link below: https://give.salvationarmycarolinas.org/ColumbiaRedKettle
- Ring the Bell – Sign up to ring: https://www.registertoring.com/default.aspx
- Volunteer at the Christmas Warehouse - It’s easy to sign up: https://www.registertoring.com/default.aspx
The Salvation Army of the Midlands is most grateful for your participation in our Angel Tree Program and Red Kettle Campaign. The need is greater than ever to help give children a bright Christmas morning full of joy while easing the burden of a struggling family.