Lexington Two students compete for future chef title
Published: Feb. 26, 2023 at 6:41 PM EST
LEXINGTON, S.C. (WIS) - Sixteen Lexington Two students are competing in the eleventh annual Future Chefs Challenge.
A panel of judges from Sodexo has selected the sixteen finalists.
The students will represent their schools in the cook-off finals set for March 9, 2023.
- Cayce Elementary: Piper Robuck
- Congaree Elementary: Jasmine Carino, Hampton Lowman
- Riverbank Elementary: Avery Bartys, Caitlyn Moore, Gracie Summers, Samantha Carroll, Carlos Gutierrez Avila, Addisyn Hydrick, Heidi Vande Brake
- Saluda River Academy for the Arts: Joury Elalfy, Maggie Campbell
- Springdale Elementary: Jayna Murphy, Leah Hoag, Phoebe Rabon, Ryleigh Kate Laird
- Wood Elementary: Landin Broxton
The winner will represent Lexington Two at the statewide, district level of the challenge.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article's headline.
Stay up to date with WIS News 10. Get the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Stream us on Roku, YouTube, Amazon Fire, or Apple TV.
Copyright 2023 WIS. All rights reserved.