Soda City Live: Be Well Wednesday with Dr. Cedrek McFadden
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Thanksgiving is not only a day we get to spend with our family and loved ones but a day we get to eat a great deal of our favorite foods, but what are the cons of stuffing your face on turkey day?
Board-certified colorectal and general surgeon, Dr. Cedrek McFadden shares some tips on ways to avoid making health mistakes for Thanksgiving.
- It’s more than just one day. Talking point
- Do not skip breakfast and lunch before Thanksgiving dinner. Talking point
- Remember the veggies. Talking point
- Slow down when eating. Talking point
- Put away the baggy clothes. Talking point
- Remember the exercise. Talking point
- Rethink starting a new diet.
For more information on Dr. McFadden, click here.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article's headline.
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.