FIRST ALERT- Sunshine through the weekend - Warming up next week
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Sunny skies expected for today and Sunday as well as next week. We’ll warm things up to the low to mid 90s next week.
First Alert Headlines:
- Highs will climb into the mid 80s this afternoon with sunshine and low humidity
- A touch more humidity for Sunday with mid 80s
- Morning lows will be in the 60s Sunday AM
- Rain chances are 0% through the weekend as High Pressure is in control of our weather
- Next week looks hotter with some mid 90s and a touch of humidity
- In the Tropics, we are watching Tropical Storm Fiona
First Alert Summary:
High pressure is controlling out weather through the weekend which will bring plenty of sunshine, dry skies and for now, low humidity.
Today is sunny with highs in the mid to upper 80s and the humidity stays low.
Sunday will get a little more humid as the high pressure moves west a bit. Warmer weather is on the way for next week. Highs Sunday are in the mid 80s and then we see low 90s Monday and Mid 90s Tuesday through Thursday. Cooler for Friday with upper 80s. Sunny skies are expected throughout the work week but with more humidity.
Looking for more information on the tropics? Click or tap here.
Today: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the mid 80s. Lows are in the mid 60s
Tonight: We’ll see low 60s with mostly clear skies
Sunday: Sunshine and a touch of humidity with highs in the mid 80s
Monday: Warming up to the low 90s with sunny skies and a little more humidity
Tuesday: Sunny skies with mid 90s and a little more humidity
Wednesday: Sunny and hot with highs in the mid 90s
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article’s headline.
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.