First Alert Forecast: Get ready for a warm and dry weekend!
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - Temps climb into the 80s today and stay in the 80s throughout the weekend.
First Alert Weather Headlines:
· Temps climb up to 83 today and Saturday with sunny to mostly sunny skies.
· Sunday has a few more clouds with partly cloudy conditions and highs in the mid 80s.
· We warm up into the upper 80s Monday with mostly sunny skies.
· A surge of warm air ahead of a cold front keeps us in the mid 80s Tuesday.
· The cold front brings a 40% chance of showers and storms Tuesday evening.
· Behind the front we cool off Wednesday with highs in the mid 70s.
First Alert Weather Story:
Sunny skies are expected today as a ridge of high pressure builds over the region. Expect highs in the low 80s with light winds.
The high holds on to the region Saturday with highs again near 83 and morning lows near 56.
Sunday is just a little warmer. Highs reach 84 with partly cloudy skies as some Atlantic moisture moves into the region for the afternoon.
Southern flow increases a little and warms our temps to 58 in the morning and 87 by the afternoon Monday. Expect mostly sunny skies.
A surge of warm air ahead of a cold front warms us up Tuesday. Expect highs in the mid 80s. By the afternoon the cold front arrives bringing in more clouds. By the evening hours expect a 40% chance of some showers and even a thunderstorm or two.
Earth Day: Mostly Sunny & Warm. Highs in the low to mid 80s.
Saturday: Mostly Sunny & Warm. Highs in the low to mid 80s.
Sunday: Sun & Clouds. Warm. Highs in the mid 80s.
Monday: Mostly Sunny & Warmer. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
Tuesday: Partly Cloudy. PM Showers & Storms (40%). Highs in the mid 80s.
Wednesday: Sunny. Not As Warm. Highs in the mid 70s.
Thursday: Sunny & Warm. Highs in the low to mid 70s.
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article’s headline.