FIRST ALERT - Easter weekend will feature a few storms and cooler temperatures
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) -
First Alert Headlines
- Highs will reach the upper 70s to end the week and start the weekend.
- Easter weekend looks wet at times. rain chance 60% Saturday
- Easter Sunday will stay mainly dry with a chance of a few showers late in the day (20%)
- Showers will linger into Monday with a rain chance of 80%
- Dry weather will arrive Tuesday and stick around for several days
First Alert Summary
Dry to start Saturday but let’s watch the early afternoon for a 60% chance for scattered showers and downpours. Highs on Saturday will be in the upper 70s .
Easter Sunday starts with dry skies but a few showers may arrive late in the afternoon/evening (20%). Highs on Easter Sunday will be cooler in the low 70s.
Rain will continue into Monday (80%). Monday will likely be a rainy day, especially for the first half of the day. May start to dry out by the evening. Highs on Monday will be much cooler in the upper 50s.
Mostly sunny skies are expected Tuesday. Highs in the upper 60s
Saturday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 60% chance for showers and downpours. Highs in the upper 70s
Easter: A dry start by rain arrives during the evening. Highs in the low 70s. Rain chance 60%
Monday: Rain around (70%) Much Cooler with highs in the mid 60s
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with highs around 70.
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article’s headline.