First Alert Forecast: Warmer weather for today and tomorrow - Cooler for Sunday
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) -Warm for today and tomorrow with 70s and mostly sunny skies. Cooler weather with a spotty shower or two in the forecast for Sunday.
First Alert Weather Headlines:
· Highs will be in the low 70s today with sunshine and a few passing clouds
· Temperatures will be in the low 70s Saturday afternoon again with a few more clouds
· We’ll see temperatures back in the mid 50s by Sunday. A few isolated showers are possible (20%)
· Valentine’s Day for this Monday will bring sunshine and cool weather. Highs will be in the low to mid 50s
· Temperatures will gradually warm back into the 70s by the end of next week
First Alert Weather Story:
Highs will be in the upper 60s and lower 70s with mostly sunny skies today. Get outside and enjoy it if you can, if not, tomorrow is even warmer with low 70s across the Midlands. We’ll see a mix of sun and clouds.
By Sunday, highs will fall into the mid 50s. We’ll see a lot of clouds in the Midlands as a weak cold front moves through. A few isolated showers are possible (20%). It’s not much at all.
Dry and cooler weather is expected on Valentine’s Day this Monday. Highs will be in the low 50s.
Highs will be in the upper 50s to near 60 for your Tuesday. We’ll see sunshine.
We’ll see another gradual warm-up Wednesday-Friday ahead of a cold front. Highs will be in the mid 70s Thursday.
Showers will move in with the cold front Thursday and Friday and then it gets cooler for next weekend.
Today: Sunshine with a few passing clouds. Temps in the low 70s
Tonight: Mostly clear and chilly with lows in the upper 30s to low 40s
Saturday: Sunshine and clouds with highs in the low 70s
Sunday: Mostly cloudy and cooler with highs in the mid 50s. 20% Chance for a shower or two
Valentine’s Day: Sunny and cool with highs only in the 50s
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article’s headline.