FIRST ALERT - Warmer temps this week, showers in forecast too
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - We’ve got a warm work week ahead with temps in the 60s and 70s.
First Alert Headlines
- Partly cloudy today with temps in the low 60s.
- Sunny skies Tuesday with highs near 60.
- More clouds move in Wednesday with highs in the mid 60s.
- Warming up into the mid 70s by Thursday as a warm front pushes through. There’s a 20% chance of showers.
- Friday has a 50% chance of showers and highs near 70.
- Cold front sweeps through and knocks our temps down into the 50s and 40s for the weekend.
First Alert Summary
A weak trough in the jet stream and associated low pressure system will bring a few clouds today. Temperatures will be much more mild with highs reaching the low 60s. It’s going to be a pleasant day!
Tonight will be down into the low 30s with clear skies.
High pressure builds Tuesday and that brings sunny skies to the region. Highs are in the low 60s.
Wednesday a warm front brings more clouds and high temperatures in the mid 60s.
Thursday we have cloudy skies and highs in the mid 70s. There’s a 20% chance of showers. That chance of rain goes up to 50% for Thursday night into Friday morning. Expect continued clouds Friday with highs in the low 70s. Lows are in the low 60s.
We cool off for the weekend. Lows are in the mid 40s Saturday as the cold front moves south we see highs only into the mid 50s. By Sunday highs are down to 45 with a chance of some showers.
Monday: Sun and clouds with highs near 61.
Tuesday: Sunny skies with highs near 60.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with highs near 66.
Thursday: More clouds than sunshine with a 20% chance for showers. Highs in the mid 70s.
Friday: Highs near 70. 50% Chance for some showers.
Saturday: Partly Cloudy with highs near 54.
Copyright 2022 WIS. All rights reserved.
Notice a spelling or grammar error in this article? Click or tap here to report it. Please include the article’s headline.